Is Bankruptcy The Answer?
If you are in financial trouble, you are not alone. At Whitford & Neuhauser we have helped thousands of people find the legal solutions they needed to put their finances and their lives back on track. If you are in financial distress, the sooner you are able to consult a Lexington bankruptcy attorney the better.
Please take a moment to answer the questions below. This questionnaire is designed to determine whether or not you should seek the advice of a Debt Management/Bankruptcy professional. It is important that you answer each question openly and honestly.
- Are any of your credit accounts more than 30 days late?
- Do you pay only the minimum payment due on your credit cards a majority of the time?
- Do you float or bounce checks in order to put food on your table or pay monthly expenses such as electric or gas?
- Have you reached the credit limit on one or more of your credit cards?
- Have you borrowed money to pay off your credit cards (including balance transfers) and accrued significant balances again?
- Have you borrowed money from a loan to payday or vehicle title loan source?
- Do bill collectors call you at home or work?
- Do you have multiple mortgages on your house?
- Do you lose sleep at night because you worry how you are going to pay your bills?
- Do you live from paycheck to paycheck with no source of funds for unexpected obligations?
- Do you pick and choose which accounts to pay because you can’t afford to pay all of your obligations?
- Has your credit line been stopped by one or more creditors?
- Is your house in jeopardy of foreclosure?
- Has your house been foreclosed or your car repossessed leaving you with a balance due on the property that you no longer own?
- Are you afraid or hesitant to answer your telephone because you don’t want to be abused or belittled by a representative attempting to collect money from you?
- Have you borrowed money from friends and/or relatives to meet obligations?
- Do you write checks hoping they don’t clear your bank before your paycheck gets deposited?
- Do you make excuses to yourself or those around you as to why you can’t pay your bills?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, arrange your free bankruptcy consultation or complete our online form.